Posts by Sempra7

ok, it might have been that issue, I have been getting hit by this error every time I was setting up the same craft for the last 3 rounds and once I updated It's no longer happening, < at least the first round > I usually keep up to date with the versions but I always check the official mod page and was not aware that .2.2 was out

I get this error quite frequently, usually happens related to crafting, it will "freeze" the game in the sense that you cannot buy, sell, move, or do anything but can still navigate through menus, a restart of the client will usually fix it, this error occurs most frequently when putting in a order to craft something, sometimes the materials will be taken, sometimes not, very annoying, don't think it's related to faith, also not sure if I uploaded the right server log file, if you need more server logs please let me know and I'll upload them

I think as long as this mod is installed, no matter what settings you enable, rogue and raider's properties will not be as they should be.

after running reserve a few more times I managed to get one, so yeah, they spawn but it's messy, also sniper scavs appear to be a very rare sight tho that might be due to the fact I lowered max bots alive from 40 to 30

anyone else having issues doing no place for renegades? I ran a few raids and ran into a few highly geared scavs but none counted as raiders,

I have fins spawn changes turned on btw but not the gear changes

I know that in vanilla SPT there used to be a problem where the raider spawns on reserve in the bunker were broken and there was a mod to fix it <that's outdated now> but since 3.0 I haven't done this quest so I'm not sure at what point it broke

Hello,

Playing 2.3.1 with the latest version of FAIT and the PMCs are not hostile to player scavs again, it used to be fixed up until 2.1.1 at least but now its broken again

Thank you,

:D:kekw:

to be fair, the PMC health multiplier options is one of the big reasons I use FAITH, PMCs having double health is imo a <redacted to protect teams feelings> design decision from the aki devs, it's such a shitty thing, you literally can't use handguns unless you headtap, SMGs feel like peashooters, most PMCs shurg shotgun rounds off like you're using a airsoft rifle, at the beginning of the wipe good luck killing anything using 855, and that's not fun, If I wanted to shoot 5 mags into one guy until he dies I would have played borderlands instead

I really don't understand people who want to literally fight killa on every encounter, you guys must love retail fighting with the rogues and the goon squad right?

Is the quest bugged, I ran reserve for quite some time and found no renegades in the bunker area, run in, check for renegades run out trigger the alarm run back in to check again, extract, over and over and no renegades spawn

this was the same on previous versions, I was never able to do this quest

link to the quest on the wiki - https://escapefromtarkov.fando…ki/No_place_for_renegades

edit: forgot to mention I tested this with both the as online and medium amount of bots

Hello,

I am level 41, I have a lot of the buildings at level 3 I am almost constantly running crafting but both my hideout skills are still at 0, I did not find anything on the FAQ, O searched the forum and found nothing and I cannot for the life of me join the discord server for some reason so I have not way to ask otherwise if this is a known bug or not.

Also the intellect skill is at 0 as well, from my understanding this one is supposed to be leveled as you level the other mental skills so this one doesn't seam to work either.

I am running Fins AI tweaks if that makes any difference.

Thank you and have a good day.

Hello everyone,

Is there any way to increase the resources used by the game or the server to improve performance? The game runs pretty terribly because of the AI I presume but my CPU and GPU usage are at really low, I have tried setting the server priority to high but saw no change, any way I can increase the CPU and GPU usage of either the game or the server?

For reference I am running on a AMD Ryzen 7 5800H, RTX 3060 6gb laptop, and 16 gigs of ram, the ram hovers at around 70 - 80 % percent but the CPU is usually at 30 - 40 % indicating that the low framerate is not tied to my rig not being up to standard.

Any assistance or input is greatly appreciated.

Thank you and have a good day.