Posts by Godly

Im no Expert but did you try reinstalling everything with a clean copy and did you clicked yes when a admin prompt came by the server maybe the server certs didnt go through and this could cause this maybe you have any anti virus programs that interrupt something

As you can see in the top left the clock symbol is empty and nothing happens i noticed that going into a raid no matter if u extract die or get MIA The timer reappears but Fence still has the same items he had before the raid and when i updated to the lates AKI version i updated tarkov and made a clean AKI install i deleted the old AKI and made a new profile and updated my mods before starting to play

Restored for clarification.

Please clarify your issue with SPT-AKI. does this issue reproduce without mods?

i dont know would have to wait 30Mins but i guess it should be because the only trader modification i have is that the time gets reduced and this didnt happened before i updated from 1.5.1 and i use a new profile

i dont know if this is considered mid rig But i got an Rx580 16gb ram thats 2600mhz and a ryzen 5 2600 and its fine so if thats a mid rig yeah im completely fine

for information I configured Ereshkigals Mod that the vendors restock a bit earlier i set it to 1500 instead of 3600 but yeah basically what happens is that after the restock timer runs out the timer is gone and traders still have the same assortment of things So i dont know if the mod is causing this or if its a bug in AKI but if anyone has similar issues please let me know if you found any Solutions