Posts by Lozsta

Do you use settings like AllQuestsAvailableFromStart or AllTradesAvailableFromStart ? Do you use Barter Only? AQM do not change anything in EFT logic, only uses existing one, but maybe there is some kind of mod conflict or too many quest/messages from traders causes this on some rigs

I don't change the AllQuestsAvailableFromStart or AllTrades I only use AQM for the wonderful array of quests available which just happen as you play.

It was one of the first I removed but it still happened after so I am guessing it was not that. I did find something odd with my mods (I stupidly copied them from my old profile) they had the wrong location in them in the module log. I have done a fresh start and have my Raw untouched mod store which I will copy over and make the changed to now. Just got to play a couple games of unite with the lad first, damn pokemon!

I've been experiencing this as well but only when using the hideout. you can hear the item individually being added to my stash. for instance when you make 2 powerchords into 8 wires and you click "get items" you hear it added it to the stash but very slowly. the server hangs for like 20-30 seconds in between grabbing the items.

Ah mine hangs and never recovers. I have done a fresh install. I am just going to modify my profile to the level I was and mark a few missions ready to finish to tet the mission completed thing.

I will then start adding back mods until it happens again.