Posts by DinSahovski

Hi everyone, recently I have upgraded my AKI and the official game from 0.12.10 to 0.12.11.14290. My stash is saved as well as my presets, skills, hideout, etc. but all traders are now level 1 and I can't buy or sell anything to/from them, their buy/sell window is infinitely loading. The same thing is happening to the flea market. I can't buy anything because it is infinitely loading. I have done every task in my 0.12.10 version and now I have new tasks from 0.12.11 like "Disease history" from Therapist, "A fuel matter" from Ragman, etc. but they are all on level 1 (they were all maxed out in the previous version). I can go in the raid, everything else is normal and running normally but I'm unable to buy/sell anything. Please advise, best regards.

Hello. I have an issue when I click on "Play game" in Aki launcher, it immediately deletes "EscapeFromTarkov_BE.exe" from my SP Tarov folder, it minimizes AKI launcher for 2-3 seconds, and then, AKI launcher appears again on the same "game" tab with "Start game" button. I downgraded the version using the downgrader because I read in another article that it solved this problem for another user, but I haven't found an article about this immediate delete of "EscapeFromTarkov_BE.exe". Please advise, thank you.