Posts by thelmexx

Couple of questions about the current version of FAIT:
    - Is it still a requirement to use AsOnline for amount/difficulty? Does either option currently make a difference?

- Does the bullet tracers change any ammo from the player to have tracers too, or just shots bots fire?

- Is it intended behavior that scav spawns arent logged in the console even when set to all?

Thanks again for the great work you've done on this mod!

For some reason I seem to have reintroduced a very old bug. Looking into this now, there should be a patch that addresses whatever is causing this shortly.

Edit: It should be fixed now.

Thanks for the super quick reply and fix, seems to be all good now. Appreciate your work with this mod!

Sorry to necro the bots spawning with wrong armor problem, but I still seem to be experiencing it.
    Did a testing run with no mods enabled other than AI Tweaks and this config (Scavs using 1-3 tier armor and PMCs using 4-6 armor), I counted at least 4 Scavs using tier 4+ (two rigs, one t4 armor, one Slick) and two Bears using tier 2 armor, all wearing the correct armbands. Behaviour changes are disabled since I read that somewhere else in the thread.