Posts by notjasonlee

Malf chance for magazines isn't being displayed correctly because the values Realism uses it outside the range that BSG coded for, fixed for a future version, that magazine is pretty doodoo. Short barrelled rifles can have trouble cycling reliably, so any of the AKS74UBs needs a booster to be more reliable. These mechanics are mentioned in the description of short barrels/short barrelled weapons and booster muzzle devices. I'll up the PBS suppressor's malf reduction stat to help with that and lower the AKS74u's base malf chance a small bit. Weapons need to be above 98% to have reduce malfunction chance but that can be changed in in-game config.

Got it, that makes sense! Thank you!

Is anybody finding malfunctions very common for AKs? I am doing Punisher and using an AKS-74UB and get 1-3 malfunctions per round. I've played about 10 rounds (dying aplenty), and that has been consistent across the rounds. I checked the ammo and the mags and they both say low misfire chance. I've had the issue with different mags and different ammo, though. The guns have all been over 94%, hence checking the ammo/mag stats. Using BS ammo (low misfire chance) and PP ammo (no misfire chance listed) in a 6L31 (low misfire chance) at the moment.