Posts by Reaver

I am getting this Error in my Server

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'items')

at FenceService.adjustAssortItemPricesByConfigMultiplier (C:\snapshot\src\services\FenceService.ts:130:35)

at FenceService.getFenceAssorts (C:\snapshot\src\services\FenceService.ts:99:14)

at TraderAssortHelper.getAssort (C:\snapshot\src\helpers\TraderAssortHelper.ts:77:38)

at TraderController.getAssort (C:\snapshot\src\controllers\TraderController.ts:184:40)

at TraderCallbacks.getAssort (C:\snapshot\src\callbacks\TraderCallbacks.ts:56:64)

at RouteAction.action (C:\snapshot\src\routers\dynamic\TraderDynamicRouter.ts:23:49)

at TraderDynamicRouter.handleDynamic (C:\snapshot\src\di\Router.ts:65:61)

at HttpRouter.handleRoute (C:\snapshot\src\routers\HttpRouter.ts:75:63)

at HttpRouter.getResponse (C:\snapshot\src\routers\HttpRouter.ts:47:18)

at AkiHttpListener.getResponse (C:\snapshot\src\servers\http\AkiHttpListener.ts:150:38)

at FenceService.adjustAssortItemPricesByConfigMultiplier (C:\snapshot\src\services\FenceService.ts:130:35)

at FenceService.getFenceAssorts (C:\snapshot\src\services\FenceService.ts:99:14)

at TraderAssortHelper.getAssort (C:\snapshot\src\helpers\TraderAssortHelper.ts:77:38)

at TraderController.getAssort (C:\snapshot\src\controllers\TraderController.ts:184:40)

at TraderCallbacks.getAssort (C:\snapshot\src\callbacks\TraderCallbacks.ts:56:64)

at RouteAction.action (C:\snapshot\src\routers\dynamic\TraderDynamicRouter.ts:23:49)

at AkiHttpListener.getResponse (C:\snapshot\src\servers\http\AkiHttpListener.ts:150:38)

[Client Request] /launcher/profile/info

[Client Request] /launcher/server/version

[Client Request] /client/repeatalbeQuests/activityPeriods

[Client Request] /client/game/profile/items/moving

[Client Request] /client/trading/api/getTraderAssort/579dc571d53a0658a154fbec?retry=2

[Client Request] /client/trading/api/getTraderAssort/579dc571d53a0658a154fbec?retry=3

I Noticed the first time loading the game since adding mods fence loaded his inventory then once i examined something it lagged out and sent me to the main menu. After that his inventory wouldn't reload. I couldn't sell anything to him either. I then tried to buy something from Mechanic and I could only buy one thing then it started to infinitely load.

I then started a raid hoping maybe it needed me to load in once to work properly. Loaded in, played a raid, everything went fine. Loaded out and checked. Still an empty inventory, but I didn't have any problems with buying and selling with any other trader like I first did.

Don't know if a mod is messing with it or if my install is messed up. Maybe a new profile would fix it?

Please give me any suggestions!

UPDATE: i slowly removed mods to no end. there are no longer any mods in the mod folder and i still get stuck. but everytime i press play on the launcher i get this message "input hash doesn't match the expected hash. You may be using the wrong version of AKI for your client files.

I am very new to sptarkov. I tried to play the past two days after getting some mods, for the longest time i was stuck on local game starting, got rid of a few mods and i get past that. Now I've been stuck on Deploying. It just sits there nothing happens. i waited 15 min at first. I've tested every map as a scav and PMC and neither have loaded successfully once.