Posts by PhantomInTime

It's a shitty situation, I understand. I honestly wouldn't be shocked if they did just do a suspected cheater ban on a bunch of new accounts. I appreciate your understanding about this and hope things will work out better for you in the future.

As someone who has run modified files on Live Tarkov as part of our data dumping process, and done so tens of thousands of times in an automated environment, even accidentally entering Live raids while my files are modified, my EOD account has not been banned. It would be clear as day to BSG that what I'm doing on the account is suspicious in nature and indicative of automation like they say, so the fact I am not banned leads me to believe that what was said above about your account being compromised seems the most likely case. Please do not spread speculative information and rumors about the "risky" nature of SPT. Unless you find concrete proof provided by BSG that your account was banned due to using SPT, there is absolutely no grounds to suspect this is the case.

Hope all's well, Kobra. Just leaving it here that a few people have reported that the infinite raid time thing has broken and that raids end at their expected times again. I have not tested nor verified myself, but just wanted to pass it along in case others see this.

is it reproducable? what profile did you use to make it?

I tried it on both EOD and Standard. I'll try it full clean install later and see if it wasn't some other mod that messed up base files (which is unfortunately likely). CBA at the moment because War Thunder lol

Updated to latest and error seems to be resolved.

However, it seems PMC's aren't being correctly targeted for changes. The most pressing to me is the allowing bots to talk option. PMC's still vocalize even with this on. And I don't observe the expected gear or behavior changes applied to them. I suspect this is due to the mod targeting the 'bear' and 'usec' types when current release uses exusec and test AI for USEC and Bear AI respectively.

Just wanted to inform you that it appears the HP resource of medkits isn't applied to bot loadouts. The effects are, but things like AI-2's still only spawn with the 100/400 in their inventories.

PhantomInTime added a new version:

Purely an update to the version line in the package file so the mod will load on 2.3.x

Changelog:

• Area construction has been added!
      • Functions the same as production times
      • Separated from production times so they can be enabled and have their times controlled on their own
      • Defaults: Enabled and 35%
    • Updated version to match release of 2.2.1

Just got this trace error when putting the mod back in my mod's folder and opening the launcher. I had removed mods for testing issues submitted in dev forums and had now put them back after having already examined many items during non-modded testing.

It's also worth noting that there are now 2 profiles on my SPT. The one I was using for testing and the other I am playing with normally.

I am using SVM, but do not have all items examined ticked.

Very specific circumstances, I know, so I understand if this isn't a ticket you'll address. Lemme know if you need any other info.

Changes:

- package.json updated version to "2.2.0"

- Very minor change to logger wording to accurately reflect the current reduction

PhantomInTime added a new file: