Posts by ZerooEx

Hi guys! I have a question and be very glad if you can help me - my traders assrtment are extremly lean. They are not have a half of avalible in game variations of ammo , equippmet and other. Levels of traders are high but nothing changes. I was rety ALL of trader mods and made a changes in AIO trader config and nothing happend. Pls tell me if are any way to make traders sell all in game weapons ammo and equipment with infiniy count just like it was in previous versions or its all uselees?

Hello. I have trouble with ragfair items. All armour and weapons in sale list are worn and have no 100% condition. On earlier version i was use Static ragfair mod and have no problem - traders (Prapor,Skier etc) was full assorment with 100% conditions items and have no dublicates items on sale. What mod i need use to get full assortment without worn and dublicates on 2.00? Thank you!

I Was trier all of them incuded flea prices, ragfair mod and get nothing. Items on sale still got worn and not full assortment and listing are horable.