Posts by nakky

Nope 2.1.1 doesn't work either. Still stuck loading with the same error.

EXCEPTION: System.InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.

at Aki.SinglePlayer.Patches.Bundles.EasyAssetsPatch+<GetManifestBundle>d__10.MoveNext () [0x00105] in <e1ab24df7ac04308bdd8e498420f2589>:0

Running Windows 10 x64

Nvidia RTX 2060

32gb ram

AKI version 2.0.1 works just fine

I am getting stuck loading at the splash screen like many others seem to be. I do have an error but I don't know what the culprit is. Noticed that when I do have mods installed it is looking for and cant find "module.dll" in the mod folder itself. Which seems strange to me considering I don't think mods are supposed to contain that .dll? Things I have done so far:

Reinstalled/installed all .NET runtimes/sdks/frameworks(tried 5.0.12, and 6.0.0)

Reinstalled EFT live, patched to latest and ran it until menu screen

Reinstalled AKI

Have the AKI downgrade patch installed so my versions match, followed documentation exactly.

Tried everything in the FAQ

Wiped profile, tried with mods and without mods, cleared temp and registry files

All drivers and windows update is up to date/restarted pc multiple times

Waited for over 30 mins at the loading screen and it never loaded in

EDIT: Accidentally omitted the "7" in version. I am running 0.12.11.7.15261

SPT-Aki CodePaste
    Visit this link to see the note. Giving the URL to anyone allows them to access the note, too.
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com

SPT-Aki CodePaste
    Visit this link to see the note. Giving the URL to anyone allows them to access the note, too.
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com

Ok now I am getting an error...

SPT-Aki CodePaste
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com

Yep, all my logs are squeaky clean. Module.dll is successfully loading for both core and singleplayer. Antivirus isn't blocking a thing. Tried the FAQ suggestions, no dice. Running x64 Win10 and 2.0.1 works just fine. ?(

I am having this issue too. The other thread saying it was resolved by reinstalling .NET 5.0.0 did not work for me. I have tried reinstalling live, reinstalling APT-AKI, reinstalled all .NET runtimes/sdks(tried .NET 6.0.0, .NET 5.0.12), restarted pc multiple times, zero mods, correct port, zero console errors, cleared temp files, user folder. I am at a loss.