Posts by Paralyzed.Ape

For some reason, setting any value lower than 1 results in this error:

The application had a critical error and failed to run

Exception produced: SyntaxError: D:\SPT-AKI\user\mods\zCreamCheese-RecoilTweaker-2.2.1\config\config.json: Unexpected token . in JSON at position 1335

Stacktrace:

SyntaxError: D:\SPT-AKI\user\mods\zCreamCheese-RecoilTweaker-2.2.1\config\config.json: Unexpected token . in JSON at position 1335

at parse (<anonymous>)

at Object.Module._extensions..json (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1173:22)

at Module.load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:981:32)

at Function.Module._load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:822:12)

at Module.require (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1005:19)

at Module.require (pkg/prelude/bootstrap.js:1855:31)

at require (node:internal/modules/cjs/helpers:102:18)

at new RecoilTweaker (D:\SPT-AKI\user\mods\zCreamCheese-RecoilTweaker-2.2.1\src\CreamyRecoilTweaker.js:5:23)

at Object.<anonymous> (D:\SPT-AKI\user\mods\zCreamCheese-RecoilTweaker-2.2.1\src\CreamyRecoilTweaker.js:1205:25)

at Module._compile (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1105:14)

EDIT: the problem was I set the value to ".5", not "0.5".

its not really anything you can see, it just stops being able to switch tab in the main menu, such as the overall, traders, and flea market tabs, and the clothes in the overall tab say my screen resolution. attached pics are of a new version of the game. it seems that there is a problem with the profile, not so much the game itself, since it transfers over to fresh AKI versions.

Is there any way to undo the UI issue? id really rather not have to spend a ton of time getting back to where I was. I read another support article about this but there was no resolution.

:(