Posts by Haruomi_Tatsuya

hey thanks for the tips, maybe it can boosting my performance game

Hi Maddog thanks for reacting to my thread, right now I'm using processLassoo to tune my CPU for better FPS but not long, and how to edit the SPT boot.config file for tuning the FPS and what should i tuning at that file thank you

First of all here my PC specs :

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7700

RAM: 32 GB DDR5

GPU: Nvidia RYX 4080

GPU Driver version: 552.12

Second, many big thanks for the 3.8.0 build dev teams

But there big main issue, LOW FPS and performance

in the several map, it only has 30-45 FPS

except at factory maps will get 100++ FPS

the worst performance at the interchange , it only gets 12 fps

the worst of the worst is street of tarkov,maybe 5-8 FPS

in the previous build (3.7.6) it's run smoothly, it's like 85-100 fps on several maps

in the factory, it can run at maximum FPS

I hope can get an explanation about what going on in this build (3.8.0) Thank You

maybe i can try it thanks for the advice

its a little bit weird because this issue, it happen when i installed mod like SVM or Lua Spawn rework ( with custom preset) running several raid and it still no bot/ai/scav/pmc maybe everyone have advice and suggestion its very thanks for that.

hey trap i like this mod thx for creating this, but I have some requests for this mod. can you add sniper scav spawn rate/how many sniper scav are spawned. because since i playing the AKI 3.0.0 i cannot find the sniper scav. i hope you can do that thx

since i playing tarkov with AKI 3.0.0 i have several weird and absrud when i start raid, especialy on custom,woods, and shoreline map. so its strating where spawn point and extract zone is nearby ( example on the image) and always happened in these maps (custom,woods, and shoreline) so its a litte bit confusing, wied and absurd experience ;(:kekw::kekw: