Posts by Wryphas

The generator is not even build on the second screenshot (from Live), this is why he appear as green. And you can also see that I don't even have the candles selected on the second screenshot. I did make sure to take two identical screenshot don't worry lol.

Yeah I suppose some streamer use some Postfx or program too, but I had never seen an hideout in this state.
    After some testing it appear that the issue only occur in the hideout, so this is not that big of a deal. But if anyone got an explanation for this I will still take it.

Hi,

I noticed an issue with the brightness of the game compared to live EFT.

The most striking comparaison is in the hideout; with all light off you can barely see anything on my SPT installation, and the lights upgrade barely change anything.
    I took a screenshot of both hideout of SPT and Live for comparaison.
    I also got the impression that even in raid the SPT is even darker that it's supposed to be. I haven't actually played Live since a few wype so I didn't remember quite well, but seeing streams and youtube video, my game doesn't look like the others.
    Both Live and SPT got the exact same settings. No Postfx in neither of the two. I tried doing Postfx on SPT but it was pointless.
    The issue was here from the first time I launched SPT, so even without mod.

Here is the screen on SPT

And now on Live

Thank's for your help !