Posts by ExiledBlood

I am on latest KMC CORE and its all ok with that. Something wrong with your mods\profile. You unpacked mod with 7zip? I can only suggest to reinstall Core by downloading again archive, deleted old one from mods folder and then unpack it, dont forget to delete cache folder again and delete it only with closed launcher and server!!!. 1% chance that you hdd or ssd broken, but in other cases most recent problem is Unzipping AKI MODS archives with Winrar or something old and useless)

... It was WinRAR... pepescream

Hey Katto!
    Great to see you're updating KMC! I really enjoy using the 6.5 Grendel that you've added with KMC Weapons. I hope all the new updates and newly added material goes smoothly for you.

I hate to mention there's a problem, and I've tried looking around to see if there was mention of it already. However, what I've ran into is missing models for most of the ammunition that Gospozha sells from Core, as well as KMC Weapons is also missing majority of their models.

I've attached two images showing the missing models from Core and Weapons. I hope this helps?