Posts by Chrius

It's probably a config file issue, but it should be correct if you downloaded the latest version of BetterKeys. Given that it is happening after Interchange make sure that in the config file it says "The Lab": instead of "Labratory":

Hmm it doesn't (even though the mod is supposedly the latest version...) I'll try downloading it again

Edit: Redownloading 1.2.4 worked... no clue wth happened with the previous download...

Thanks for the help :D

I wanted to be sure it wasn't 3.5.1 (I synced and built it after reinstalling), so I reinstalled it again (clean folder, using the installer) and tried the mod on 3.5.0, got the same error again...

Same, it says Loaded: BetterKeys-Woods and then this error.

Inspecting 5.45x39mm BP gs (45/37) the text "blablabla" shows under the "Ammo > Rounds" text on top. Trying to close the window makes the bullet disappear, but doesnt close the window. I have to Alt + F4 to close the game.

Using a clean 3.5.0 install (with the installer). New Zero to Hero profile.

I removed every other mod I was using to see if the problem was with this.

Edit: This happens every time btw. I restarted the game/server 6 times and the window locked up every time.

i installed the mod and when i went to load server it said it was missing package.json

did i install it wrong?

IIRC, the rar has 2 folders (BepInEx and user) you have to extract those to the main SPT install instead of user\mods. The files will go in the right folders this way.