Posts by ML_Burgerking

Hey Fin, using the latest version of the mod I'm still having issues with weapon durability settings. I have all gear changes disabled (in all tabs I have relevant gear change stuff disabled, 'clear vanilla weapon/armor settings' disabled, etc) and I'm still seeing all PMC's weapons having crappy durability. Basically I like the vanilla gear settings, just want this mod for AI/spawn changes, and in this version and all previous versions I can't seem to get that figured out.

Oh here's the config settings I'm trying to use btw in case you see something wrong here:

/* config.js

* license: NCSA

* copyright: Basuro

* author: Basuro

*/

"use strict";

module.exports = {

// Bot difficulty

// Choices:

// * "Easy"

// * "Medium"

// * "Hard"

// * "Impossible"

// * "AsOnline"

"difficulty": "Easy",

// Percentage of scavs being converted to PMC on spawn

// Value range: 0 - 100

"scavToPmcRate": 0,

// Percentage of raiders being converted to PMC on spawn

"raiderToPmcRate": 0,

// Percentage of PMC bots becoming USEC (rest becomes BEAR)

"usecRate": 50,

// Percentage of bots from your faction that are hostile towards you

"sameFactionHostileRate": 100

};

Heya Basuro, just wanted to let you know that 1.1.3 was working great for me. 1.1.4 however is giving me some trace errors when I try editing the config. Lemme see if I can find the log...

[ERROR] Trace:

TypeError: Cannot read property 'replace' of undefined

at Function.clearString (C:\Users\mbyrd\Desktop\newtarkmods\obj\src\utils\HttpResponse.js:9:18)

at Function.noBody (C:\Users\mbyrd\Desktop\newtarkmods\obj\src\utils\HttpResponse.js:19:21)

at Object.getBotDifficulty [as aki] (C:\Users\mbyrd\Desktop\newtarkmods\obj\src\callbacks\BotCallbacks.js:19:29)

at Function.getResponse (C:\Users\mbyrd\Desktop\newtarkmods\obj\src\routers\HttpRouter.js:42:30)

at Function.sendResponse (C:\Users\mbyrd\Desktop\newtarkmods\obj\src\servers\HttpServer.js:149:33)

at Function.handleRequest (C:\Users\mbyrd\Desktop\newtarkmods\obj\src\servers\HttpServer.js:185:24)

at Server.<anonymous> (C:\Users\mbyrd\Desktop\newtarkmods\obj\src\servers\HttpServer.js:239:24)

at Server.emit (events.js:315:20)

at parserOnIncoming (_http_server.js:874:12)

at HTTPParser.parserOnHeadersComplete (_http_common.js:126:17)

[Client Request] /singleplayer/settings/bot/limit/assault

[Client Request] /singleplayer/settings/bot/limit/marksman

[Client Request] /client/game/bot/generate

[Client Request] /launcher/profile/info

Basically stuck on the "Deploying in 00:00:000" screen. The config file is Javascript I guess, the only way I can seem to open/edit it is with notepad. Am I doing something wrong there?