Posts by ransak

Ok, I completely removed everything about BSG and SPT, redownloaded EFT and went to find that document folder and deleted it too. Installed the patcher no issues there, then redownloaded SPT after moving EFT to a new file and it seems to work now. Thank you for the help guys.

I have tried that multiple times over the last 3 days before posting here. I redownloaded Tarkov, and all of the files offered on the site. I will try again and let you know how it goes.

I found out about offline Tarkov and was very interested and have been trying to get it working for a few days now. I have looked into the FAQ and none of the 5 listed solutions there helped me. I have tried the .net repair tool from Microsoft linked in another post, and that didn't seem to help either. I have downloaded and ran the repair for .NET Framework 3.5, .NET Framework 4.7.2, and .NET 5.0.10. I am not sure why I am getting stuck on the splash screen with the infinite loading issue. I checked that my SPK version and game version were compatible. I am at a loss but would love play Tarkov solo, so anything you could do to help would be amazing.