Posts by Jaglace

Ive noticed every time I die, its a one shot to my thorax, sometimes my armor helps this, but other times it does not, on the other hand pmcs will tank shot after shot with a paca, with me using a high level ammo like bp, I was wondering if this was just a bug or if a normal mechanic, thanks

I've had similar feelings about some of my deaths. I've worn (what the mod considers) class 6-7 armor and had 80% of my thorax taken out by a pen20 something slug from a scav.

That's possibly the armor zones stuff Realism does to mimic real ballistic plate coverage. 20 pen rounds can still get through because they hit the weaker soft armor instead of the class 6 plate, and you might be hitting shots on the real armor on bots.

You can go into the Bepinex config (F12) and turn it off under RealismMod -> Ballistics Settings -> Enable Armor Hit Zones For Players. This will make YOUR armor cover the entire listed hit zone at full protection, so if you have class 7 thorax armor it doesn't matter if you get hit center mass or from the side, all the same. AI will still have the zones though.

AK-12 got left off the mastery changes, ID isn't present in the mastering.json. Haven't hit rank three with the AK family yet, so unsure if that was intentional cause of missing animations or something, but just a heads up.

Noticed while playing around with muzzle devices that both the 5.56 and 7.62 Nordic Corvette compensators are decreasing cooling by -100%. I poked into the templates for them, and realized that both their "heatfactor" lines are set as 1, but their "coolfactor" is 0. Including a screenshot just for clarity on which ones I'm referring to.