Posts by werto147

Update - patcher gives error " c:\SPT\AkiPatches\EscapeFromTarkov_data\level177.delta ". I wasn't reading the entire error thread. I have tried using patcher for 16778 with patch from 16770 as well as patch for 16778 and patcher.exe from 16770. Still stuck on the same error.

I have tried about 9 different methods to try and get SPT to work with 16584 - the game would give me the ol' infinite loading screen and so I've spent the better part of three hours researching how to get around this. I am now stuck at a patcher that stops 'patching' at "Level176.Delta" ( Failed to find matching source file for 'c:\SPT\AkiPatches\EscapeFromTarkov_data\level17 ).
    Are there issues running this with windows 11? I have confirmed that all the correct framework is installed and enabled through CP. I found it notable that W11 directed me to install net.framework 6.*.* to run the patcher - which I was not ( to my knowledge ) notified of through the plethora of reading I've done to work on this.

Any help would be nice and If more details are required I'd be willing to get that as well, thanks.

SERVER VERSION 2.2.1