Posts by FreelyUnited

I believe I found the issue. I did as you said and started fresh with new folder names and the patcher worked fine. Still not sure what was causing the original issue, but fresh with new names cleared it up. Thanks for your time and advice itsMickle

I'm only a newbie myself but I'd be inclined to the do the following, take a fresh copy of your live EFT to a new location, launch the loader and perform a 'verify files' - then perform the downgrade and SPT install, ideally you wouldn't get any freezes in the patcher.

I tried that just now and although the patcher tells me the version is 16778 it still gets stuck on the first file and I receive the same hash error when I go to launch the game

When i go to boot the game, i get the message "The input file has doesnt match the expected hash. You may be using the wrong version of AKI for your client files" I have been using the SPT 2.2.2, the patcher to downgrade my version from 16909 to 16778. I have deleted and reinstalled from the ground up. The patcher seems to freeze on me but when i check the version of the game in properties it says 16778, changed from the current version of my live build (16909) I have used previous iterations of the SPT without issue and i'm at the point where im starting to loose hair. Can anyone advise me where to start troubleshooting this?

I also cant seem to locate the client log or the modules log