Posts by khelgor

Check the config's tooltips, they explain what each setting does. Having said that, Lua's CSP is compatible, any weirdness of bots spawning dead or inactive is due to presets giving them bad spawn points

thanks for the answer. Yes i checked, i use realism since a long time. Problem is, when you check "bot" it selects a lot of things like AI behavior for exemple. Since i'm using poop too, i was trying to just get the "bot tiered loadout" without touching anything about IA or else.

Hey guys, is there a way to activate "bot tiered loadout" without touching the spawn ? I'm using Lua-CustomSpawnPoints and i think it make spawn bugging sometimes

strange. havent heared a pmc say a single thing, since not having this mod

EDIT: PMC do not talk by default. found the corresponding settings by looking at the DontTalkToMe mod. changed them. now they talk. thanks

you managed to make fin work ? i'm using 3.3.0 and even with the fix above i get error/no pmc spawning

They do, if they sometimes don't that's likely an issue with SPT itself as I don't recall touching anything to do with player scavs. If you want change AI then use a mod like POOP.

that's what i'm doing, but even if it's seems to work, they kinda mess with each others (poop author confirmed it)