Posts by Brontanius

Not sure if its the current version of Spt or one of the mods that i have but its seems that i don't gain exp when handing in quests. I was level 14 after a woods raid, i completed a few quests but when i handed them in, i didn't level up which is pretty much impossible given the exp rewards and with me being within 3k exp of the level up. From what i remember i handed in a custom quest from double agent (2 oakflakes, 2kvass and 1 vpo 215), the base jaeger quest to kill 5 scavs without body armor and i think i handed in a daily quest as well, im not sure on that one though.

I think i linked all the codepaste stuff correctly, again not sure if this is an spt issue or a mod conflict issue.

Game worked fine earlier today, found one of those revolver shotguns off a scav and stopped playing for the day. Came back to find the error message:

Critical error receiving profile data. Close the game and contact us at forum. In response to

http://127.0.0.1:6969/client/game/profile/list: Slot stackslot cartridges in item mag_mc255_ckib_mc255_cylinder_std_12g_5 (id:21a6d6286981152e990b6f2e) expects an item at position 0.

No clue what it means, first time running into an error message at all while playing spt. Here's a picture.