Posts by MyBoO

Hello here's errors i have, looks like lot of us got it.

There's only one thing not working it's the fleamarket. Didn't change anything about that on SVM.

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'upd')

at ItemHelper.addUpdObjectToItem (C:\snapshot\src\helpers\ItemHelper.ts:1663:19)

at FenceService.randomiseArmorModDurability (C:\snapshot\src\services\FenceService.ts:963:33)

at FenceService.addItemAssorts (C:\snapshot\src\services\FenceService.ts:630:22)

at FenceService.createAssorts (C:\snapshot\src\services\FenceService.ts:516:18)

at FenceService.generateFenceAssorts (C:\snapshot\src\services\FenceService.ts:447:14)

at TraderController.load (C:\snapshot\src\controllers\TraderController.ts:63:35)

at TraderCallbacks.onLoad (C:\snapshot\src\callbacks\TraderCallbacks.ts:22:31)

at App.load (C:\snapshot\src\utils\App.ts:56:26)

at ItemHelper.addUpdObjectToItem (C:\snapshot\src\helpers\ItemHelper.ts:1663:19)

at FenceService.randomiseArmorModDurability (C:\snapshot\src\services\FenceService.ts:963:33)

at FenceService.addItemAssorts (C:\snapshot\src\services\FenceService.ts:630:22)

at FenceService.createAssorts (C:\snapshot\src\services\FenceService.ts:516:18)

at FenceService.generateFenceAssorts (C:\snapshot\src\services\FenceService.ts:447:14)

at TraderController.load (C:\snapshot\src\controllers\TraderController.ts:63:35)

at TraderCallbacks.onLoad (C:\snapshot\src\callbacks\TraderCallbacks.ts:22:31)

at App.load (C:\snapshot\src\utils\App.ts:56:26)

My bad just fixed it, it was because i erased fence blacklist, put it back, and everything working fine !

For airdrops - check if you applied changes first and foremost, and check if any other mod could possibly affect those fields.
    For bot spawns - this one is hell of a tricky thing - it does not increase the spawns but rather allow more bots per single point of interest to be spawned, however it will not affect bot waves to allow more AI to spawn within a single wave.
    I recommend using different AI related tools rather trying to figure out how that field work really, SWAG + Donuts will do a better job on every aspect of that.

Thanks to you bro i found the problem, another mod was blocking it.

Hello, first things first, thanks for the hard work, your mode is awesome. But i got some problems with bots spawns and aidrops. First airdrop, you can see on the following screenshot of the mod, that i put chances to 100% of airdrops but in game not a single drop happens. Did i do smtg wrong?

wy2v.jpg

On a second hand, you can see on the following screenshot , when i put 10 in spawns per zone ( in the red circle), instead of more bots spawning i have less, hardly find one or two. Same, did i do smtg wrong?

6bvz.jpg

Thanks for the help, appreciate it.

Hello is anyone having same issue as me, i ain't got any scav snipers? I change pmc to scav snipers chance but instead of scav snipers i have a PMC on customs roof. On Woods or interchange doesn't change a thing.

Hello mate, good job with this mod. But i don't know if it's intended but i don't get all my insurances all the time. Most of the time i don't get my weapon back, or sometimes it's juste the scope missing. Any solution?