Posts by Kapper

Is it not recommended to use a AI wave mod like "swags" with Realism ? I know its not in the list you put up but have seen others say they use both .

Really enjoying your Mod as it is but Reserve / interchange could do little more action and just wondered if Realism + Swags + Nookypresets would work as intended together .

Thx again for all your effort :)

Not sure what you mean, cars aren't great cover in EFT, and bots will sometimes try to shoot through cover. Nothing this mod does can affect that. Bosses are supposed to kill Scavs on sight depending on their scav karma, again this mod doesn't have any features that change that and that's how it works in live

ah ok , sorry been a while since playing Tarkov , Bosses seem a lot harder now lol

I just installed the newest version and I'm getting an issue where the raid won't start. Deploy counter stops at zero, but the game doesn't appear frozen (can hear audio, background moves with the mouse). I'm on 3.0.1, and I get no special or unusual errors.

Debug hash:

xĀā,8036195Ć3899230,252856720Ę746Ę,55Ą11Ě3đĩ0ęă73750186ą44ij8,ĩČ90Ą27ıĴĦĢć68ĵĕĈ51649Ģ45Ě7č8ĐĖđă3Ĕ0ąĬ84ŏįŒ797Ķŗ3ŏłĕŊ,|ĒŴ,1ŲassaultŲpmcboſfollowergluharŹŻŽƆƈƊƌƎƐƒrscouƘƉƋƍƏƑƓsecurity,ƇƥƛƨƞsnipeƳƙƦrkojaƺƲƴƚƍŻƺtƓƾƵƍbŽlƲ||ƕżžgrƢp,beǎuƫcŲ-0.5,Ēŷ2Ŷǯŷ3ǯDzŷǵēǫ.Ǵē7ǬēǽǽŷĒPMCsǯĒ|ƄtnameshƍƽƫƼƔtetȑmwưhơmmŹŲ1ǩǰȦǶȨǫȪǽDzǮǭļȧȫŸźǙſǖƁƃƅǏljƜƩƔȴƗȻǀƷƪơƣɂƶƝƪƬƮưLJƿɉȾƹƻƽǖǠǢǤ,ǘƗǛǝȣǯǮǨ6Ȱ3Ǫ1ǪųļɨɩěŲ|ŷ4ɮDZɲȰɱȮǯɯĒŜǖŜıɮĹ,ĎɮɼĒɾǖʀʂǖ|ɥēɫĒǮǖʏɮ-ǵɣɯȇŲɮŲŵǶ7ǸĻʞɭIJȣĒʣǖ1ɺȈ|ǮɫǮɱʧȦɶɸʣʌǖĶăɫʣʉʊʷėɮʺŒʊɭʀǖǮDzʰʐ|ʔǾɟȁʙǖʛȪȨʒʨȪʆŷʖʫ,˙ǶǮɷŷ|ɾʷʶɦŠɮɾĦʪˤŶ˦ǖ˨˕ʊʥʪ˲ɮĒ˄ʗʯ˚ɫˋ2ʯɷɨʚʗˎʜʳdĕcc5ba4b9ĆĞŀIJŠ6ʬcdeb229d7fŠcŠ0e7ceħʯȈȡpȌȎȐȒ,ȔƍaȗșețȝȟȡȆɩ̄ŵȀʘǪ́ų.ĻȨ.Ȯ͉ȦɢɟʀɱȯǺDz͐Ƿʒɷ˞ĢʒǪ̓Ƿđ̀˒Ȳě͟Ŵ5:ģ:˦ʞaƉɚͬͫlͭͰͯͱʘ

I had same problem .