Posts by ThePapaSoma

Once again, thank you!

Regardless, yes that is correct. I have tried removing my mods and whatnot - still borked. I haven't been messing much with the raw .json file, I remember the last thing I did was porting in imports that me and a friend shared.

Did as you asked - the website says that the .json is valid. I use VSCodium for all of my .json needs - so it'd would tell me something in the end.

Hi Rad Roach, thank you for reaching out, first of all!

It seems that as soon as I made a new profile, it seems to work flawlessly once more, which is, well, shocking with the amount of stuff I pack into. I know this is own my own volition, so don't worry.

No, sadly, the issue hasn't been fixed quite yet. While the game continues to work on other profiles, the one where this error occurs continues to be glitched.

Tried multiple methods: back up save from Profile Editor, deleting mods, etc, etc. but sadly, to no avail.

This is the last 3 messages that happen before the console readout stops.

1) I know there's a lot of mods, but when you're bored and have a lot of space, you get carried away.
    2) Scav runs work, it's mainly PMC raids that I can't access for some odd reason.
    3) This happened two-three raids after I got presets from a friend and added them to my profile via the profile editor. The said presets are made with vanilla assets, so I don't think it should be of a big issue.

EDIT:
    4) I can't even access the Hideout, to add insult to injury.