Posts by killer93551277

while using both the Baba Yaga and Progressive Stash mods together I get the below errors, but if I use either one separately they work fine, don't know if this information will be helpful but I did check the apparent location of the error that's given in the server log and js:7:12 was a . while the js:138:35 was an empty space.

EDIT: Found the bug only appears when you have Progressive Stash set as your game edition.

Exemple of use for it: (Changing the recoil of the M4A1: https://db.sp-tarkov.com/search/5447a9cd4bdc2dbd208b4567)

JSON
    "ItemList": {
        "5447a9cd4bdc2dbd208b4567": { 
            "RecoilForceUp": 0,
            "RecoilForceBack": 0
        }
    }

5447a9cd4bdc2dbd208b4567 Being the itemID that you can find in the above link

And the two values, are the properties you can find in the same link as above, it works the same for everything, you just can't use any property that have {} or [] inside it

you'll have to bear with me on that one, it wasn't originally my mod and will have to look into it.

Thanks for the replies and example, the example is great and helps clear up the confusion I had with what it was meant for, was hoping it could be used to increase the spawn of GPUs or another specific item, guess I'm outa luck with that.

Hey, I was wondering if it would be possible to get further clarification in the documentation (AIO Read Me PDF), in regards to how the "propertyName": is meant to be done and where we could possible find what properties we could change, as it is now it's pretty confusing for me and might be confusing for others later as well.