Posts by Honeywood

sorry, you shouldn't remove quotes on has_boss. I meant remove quotes on fasle.

If you use other bot spawn generation mod It most likely overwrite each ohter and causes problem.

Difficulties doesn't matter but leave it to AsOnline.

Haha its okay, I think it was something in Server Value Modifier mod because only one I disable and seem to fix.

Thanks for the help regardless though, very much appreciate it.

I hope you stay safe and wish you the best!

Yes, It should disable

Removing quotes from has_boss as you suggested, it says that bots are spawning but don't see any of them when running around on the map. Its similar when I tried with false/disable before, either it said that there wasn't any boss spawning & bots spawning but I can't see them, or it still spawned boss.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Edit: I disabled some raid options from the mod "Server Value Modifier" and that seemed to have fixed it. Wasn't anything to due with bots or spawns though, so not sure what the conflict was, but at least it works now.

Does it matter what I set the Difficulty/Amount to before entering the raid or just keep it As Online?

set to false without quotes and make sure the map where you want to edit and save the file.

also check the config.json to make sure again.

Hey Lua, do you mean remove the quotes from the "has_boss" part, and what am I checking in config to make sure? Appreciate you responding to potentially a dumb question too!

Direct Copy/Paste:

"factory_day":{

"map_rules": "AvoidAllPmc",

"show_generated_bots":"all",

"max_spawn_time": 1000,

"max_spawn_time_limit_warning":false,

"max_bot_per_zone": 100,

"allow_other_bot_spawn_with_boss":true,

"has_boss":false,

"bosses_spawn_location_type":"together",

"max_boss":1,

"boss_spawn_trying_loop":1,

"allow_same_boss_spawn":true,

"bosses_also_use_scavs_spawn_locations":false,

"bosses_also_use_raiders_spawn_locations":false,

"cultists_spawn_count_for_max_boss": true,

"cultists_spawn_at_own_locations": false,

Anyone know how to disable boss spawning with Lua's Respawn Rework? Tried both "has_boss":disable, & "has_boss":false, --- but still getting them.

Disabling makes bosses spawn still. False makes no bots spawn despite server saying spawn time/place etc.

Guess just need to have them set to true since I can't figure it out, but now even when set to true I don't have bots spawning.