Posts by TheTM

Did a few testing runs with your config, and I had bots spawning the way I'd usually expect them to. -I assume you haven't modified the advanced spawn config at all?

Yes, I did not modify anything I didn't understand, only changed a difficulty and spawn waves, that's all. Can't think of any reason why bots do not spawn there though

It's possible, though probably beyond what FAIT can accomplish without bloating its already-large config. -It sounds like you might have a different issue however, as there should be bots spawning in the factory area on Customs, and all spawn locations (except bosses) should be being randomized. Would you mind posting your debug hash, and I'll see if anything stands out as being weird to me?

DEBUG HASH !!If you're asking for help with FAIT, please copy and paste this in to your help request, or you probably won't be helped!!:

4079081775ă4365,1699Ă82č30549ďă0380ě6611ČĎ55ġĦ723Ęİ067ďİ3221Ěĸĉ2ĉ,ķ8ăġ2ć51ą1,đĸ7ĦĻʼnċ5ĢŌĄ70096028ň42Ĝġ56Ńġ8čąĕĎ3Ă1š3ŔųĦŞ,|0,ŹŹŋ|assaultŷpmcboƅfollowergluharſƁƃƌƎƐƒƔƖƘrscouƞƏƑƓƕƗƙsecurity,ƍƫơƮƤsnipeƹƟƬrkojaǀƸƺƠƓƁǀtƙDŽƻƓbƃlƸ|žƀƂƄgrƨp,beǔuƱcŷ-2źǯżďź.şdzǵ0ǴĎǸǷǹǶǾ1.ŋǸ3Dz2řȅDZȉǯPMCsǰŷƊtnameshƓǃƱǂƚtetșmwƶhƧmmſŷǮŋȭDzȮDZȂȐȮȮǮȄȴȐǝƜƄŷ|ƇƉƋǕǏƢƯƚǞƝɂdžƽưƧƩɉƼƣưƲƴƶǍDžɐɅƿǁǃǜǦǨǪ,ƛǟtǡǣŷȱdz6Ł,Ŕ,ĿɧŁŹǜżɲ|ŋ4ȽŋȄǜɺ,ɸȬDzɶŹŲȽ4ĎǵǜĀ,ġȽʉʇĎʉŹʌǜ|ʄɯɳɾȽȶȽ-ȭɪɶDzɲȽŷȰDzĵǻ,ĵɭɭʂɾɵʃɵȄʐʕʙɼȯʙʀ|ʫɵĪ,ăȽʽʿʔʺĎ˂˄ʾɵ|ȆʮʚʵˊɮʜŋˋʠȲ|ʣ˔ʷ1ŹȬʰʋʐȄʟˏˡȸȸʺŹĈȽčďȇǜ˨Ħˉ|˪˚ɵˮ˚ʍįɬɵˋʬŸŖɹɫǜǮʳʝɮɸˏŋʐpumǤƊȼǜʤʷŻȹ5d52cc5ba4b9Č7ĀşřiĵcdebĹ9d7fřc̥e7ceĆ̆ɲȩpȔȖȘȚ,ȜƓaȟȡeȣȥȧȩȏ˽̓Ȳ͎̒ɬǯȮŸǴ˙.Ȭ̒͘.ʟɺŹĎ˒ɫɽʀǮ˛ː͡Ǯɯ̂͒ͦĘȊͯɮȇ̓Ż5:Ī:ȇǮaƏɡͼͻlͽ΀Ϳ΁ʡ,

==========NOT=AN=ERROR=========End Debug Hash==========NOT=AN=ERROR=========

There it is. I'm playing mostly customs and I always meet raiders at old gas station and tons of bots at sniper's outpost while factories and medicals are always empty

Also, I have another question, is it possible to disable spawns within a certain range of player? I've died a few times just because new bots spawn faster than I can kill them or while I'm looting

Hey there dude, been playin' with your mod for a while now and I still can't get something off my mind. Is it even possible to make spawns more online-like, when pmcs spawn a bit earlier than scavs? Besides of that, on customs there are no bots at factory at all I dunno why tho online there are spawns either for reshala and ordinary scavs

Also, bots are always spawned to certain points, on customs I meet raiders on an old gas station for the 3rd time, can smth be done with that?