Posts by Isa

Hi Fontaine, I really like pistol compressed position, but I noticed that laser is not zero on any distance is it an issue or its design that way (I don't know much about gun) and thank for this amazing mod. sorry if this already commented on the forum.

I really like the mod but can you add an option to adjust or disable the Hourly Raid Cleanups feature, it happens during a night raid on shoreline when I snip the goons from a long distance the fight took a really long time same with finding their bodies after I loot the first one and then whoops all bodies have been clear from the maps.

I think shotgun buckshot "Buckshot Pellets" doesn't work, 20/70 has "Buckshot Pellets": 8, and "Damage": 26, but in-game it shoots as a slug round with 26 damage.

I've tested with a fresh install with only this mod 0.4.3, I don't have any ai missing weapon part or invincible now, seems to be a problem from other mod I've installed.

From my test, a scav does spawn normally, tested on custom&factory at level 15 and custom at 43 (Yes I've edited my profile) and

I think a jump from the fence close to a dorm dumpster with 17.6 kg shouldn't take like 10 damage to each leg (test with max skill).

I have a problem with AI, sometimes ai equip a weapon that didn't fully build (missing barrel &handguard or a grip), and sometimes ai spawn with a body invisible(only see equipment). I use FAIL(default setting) and SamSWAT weapon and COD MW - Mil-sim and many other mods, I don't know that this cause by only this mod or maybe it conflicts with it others.