Posts by chronoMayari

When you delete the config it resets everything to defaults. Restarting the game can't change the config. That means you are doing something to the config that is causing your problems.

Tested again and I made sure to absolutely not do anything to the config. I restart the server and the game, and I get the problem again. Changing the zoom sensitivities in the F12 menu doesn't seem to change anything either, everything just uses the same sens as 1x.

UPDATE: It seems changing the load order of mods to have the FOV fix load last fixed it. I'm not sure what caused it but that fixes it. Thanks for your time!

It seems that everytime I restart my game, the FOV fix starts ignoring my sensitivity settings in the F12 menu (I'm using the preset instead of reduction factor, but enabling or disabling either of them doesn't fix it). 2x and higher zooms use the same cm/360 as 1x making higher zooms' sensitivities very high, and it seems like deleting the config in the BepinEx folder fixes it until I restart my game again. I'm not using any of the bridges since I'm not using realism or the recoil overhaul mod (I am using another recoil tweaker mod though) if that's relevant. These are the mods I use but I'm not sure if they would be conflicting with the FOV fix.