Posts by Tyoi

Hello Fin, (or other hooman that might be able to assist)

So previously I asked about increasing the total raid time vs keep spawning scavs/PMC over the entire duration of the raid (see post here).

I've increased the raid time to 2 hours (120min, 7200sec) and set the "end_spawn_at_time_seconds" in the advanced spawn config.json to 7200. Spawns (tab) in the config editor are set to 20 waves for scavs, 10 for raiders & pmc's. Maximum bot alive at once is set to 40. Evenly spawned is on, extra waves at start and spawn all bots at start are set to false.

After a 10-15min's however the raid dies out, and I don't see any more spawn messages anymore in the server console. Is there an option I'm missing or is the 'perpetual dangerous raid' I'm going for not possible? I simply don't want to be able to run around in a empty raid.

Hello Fin,

Does the spawn rate (when set to evenly space spawn times over raid duration) play nice with the ZEreshkigal-AllinOneMod (when set the raid timers to a custom duration)?

The context block when hovering over the 'evenly spaced spawn' option says it assumes raids will last 45mins, but if I set the scav waves to 10 and have the AIO mod set the raid timer to 120min will I get a new spawn wave every 12 mins?(or every 4.5 mins?)

Edit: Perhaps I've already found a solution. I think I need to set the "end_spawns_at_time_seconds" in the 'advanced spawn config.json' file to 7200 (120min * 60sec). for the maps. Will try now.

Edit2: hmm, doesn't seem to affect it, after about 30-ish minutes in raid I don't see anymore spawn bots messages in the server console.