Posts by GoldmanSachs#9611

First of all, I don't think I can go back to any other vision of SPT after trying this. Bots seem to be perfectly deadly, mod compatibility is great and it's very simple to set up. Kudos for the work so far.

Couple of things I noticed :

Mastery changes were implemented to lower the overall requirement (Beretta requiring 75 points for lvl 1 for example), however some weapons might have a typo? AK-74x series mastery is at 2000 for first level. I would assume it was supposed to be a 200 to match others.

Is there also a way we could have an option in the menu for "Old master requirements" alongisde "Mastery changes revertion"? I kind of dig having a bit higher mastery numbers since current ones you could master a gun in 2-3 raids.

Another thing is quest viability. I got to a point on previous version where some of the quest keys were really hard to get and the only way to farm them was to keep checking PMC inventories and bags. Is there a way Fence could have additional category such as random keys being cycled so that whenever we are stuck with a specific key we could potentially get them from him? At the moment keys are excluded from both Flea and Fence on default config afaik.

Lastly, has there been made any changes to ensure all standard quests in the game can be completed? I.e spawns for Huntsman Path - Administrator or Easy Job Part 2? Are there any quests you are aware of that would need to be manually completed in the Profile?