Posts by Dooum

Have you tried the mod which instant produce ?

I saw that on the logs :

[2022-07-12T01:38:12.011Z] error: Mod Ilhsiek-MuchNeeded-2.0.0 is missing package.json

[2022-07-12T01:38:12.011Z] error: Invalid mod (Ilhsiek-MuchNeeded-2.0.0) encountered

Self called , the json is corrupt or not here.

And i couldnt find the craft on the files you shared

Okay i found something intresting. I found a way to make it WORK !

So , for futur problem with other users , i had a 5.0.4 hidden and stuck only visible with "dotnet --info"

"( To check it open the prompt command, and use dotnet --info)"

If you have the 5.0.4 and you can't unistall it by the shit unistall a program way from microsoft just find the files.

"( How ? Just watch the prompt command, you will see the path attached to the NET version, usualy in appdata/local etc")

After you have deleted the files just do a fresh install of the requiered NET on the patcher instructions.

Conclusion , i had somes ghost files which was used by windob and couldnt talk with the patcher because the version is wrong / outdated.

This thread is a very difficult one, would be cool to be pin if you judge it usefull for ppl in my case

EDIT: my english isnt perfect, i probbly made some misstake in this text, dont blame me to hard please

I followed every steps from the guides . But i still have the same issue, the patcher and the Launcher ask me to install runtime 6.0.6. And yes i have a x64 and i installed the right one.

EDIT: Older patcher work , i only tryied with the12.12.2.16165 to 12.11.7.15680

Hi ,

I actually cant start the patcher , they always ask me to download the .NET framework 6.0.6.

What i did ? :

Installing the 6.0.6 .NET

Tryied too with the 5.0 .NET

Repair the .NET and unistall/install

Restarting my PC

Run as administrator

Any idea ?