Posts by Dan_Does

Do you have any ideas why the map might not be loading for me? I try to open it in a browser and I get a green background and that's it and it tries to load continuously.

-Edit-

I turned on RAM cleaner in the game options (I thought it was already on) and now it seems to work fine.

I get this error when launching the server after installing this mod.

Code
    Mod Toha3673-unbreakable-keys is not compatible with the current version of AKI. You may encounter issues - no support will be provided!
    Errors were found with mods, NO MODS WILL BE LOADED

I am having an issue where the modifier will not load due to it "missing package.json" what do I need to do to fix this? I know very little about fixing issues like this

I was getting an error when I tried to enable the flea market stuff. I'm not sure if it's the same problem but once I disabled that it worked fine.

Hello all,

this is a known bug of AIO blue Trader

You have to insure the objects in the character tab manually.

If you have already gone to the insurance page before entering the raid, you must complete a raid.

You have to wait for an update of the mod, it has been corrected in a previous version

I don't have any of the same mods installed as OP and I have the same problem.

I wonder if there is something with AKI and mods conflicting because I'm not using any of those mods and I am getting the insurance error even after the mods got fixed.