Posts by Computica

Yeah I'll try to contact them first, or whoever took over from them if they're not around anymore

I am the author, I sourced all the names myself, if you take a look at the files I attached, all it is are the naming entries made to replace the default ones in "\Aki_Data\Server\database\bots\types\(bear.json|usec.json)"

Anyone here could add or replace the names themselves.

OK good to know, doesn't sound like the issue is on my end.

I don't see why I can't add realistic names, I'd have to ask the original author for permission first though if they're still around. It'll be something I add after I get the current mod version stable and working 100%. Thanks for the heads up and effort!

Your talking about the original author of what mod?

What other mods have you installed too ?

I apologize; I found out the issue was a conflict with the "Loot In Loose Containers" Mod. I'm still doing some tests and will try the latest update too.

Also I modded my First and Last name entries; I wasn't sure if you'd be inclined of giving us a option to integrate realistic names for BEAR and UESC operatives since this is a single player mod, but if you want to I have the files already setup for you. in the attached message. Here's the stats:

BEAR:

Cyrillic First Names - 883

Cyrillic Last Names - 1710

First Names - 844

Last Names - 1708

UESC:

First Names - 1235

Last Names - 17907

The names are already separated. You just have to add the code to modify the 2 PMCs and give us a option for Cyrillic BEAR names. There are no duplicate names but there might be Russian Cyrillic names that sound the same just spelled differently.

The game will hang at the get ready screen and will also hang after extracting. I had to force close the game multiple times. I'm giving it another go and this time I have everything set to false except for ammo, armor, movement, and recoil changes. I rolled back to 4.1 though.

Something about the bot inventory changes in this mod I think makes EFT unstable. I rolled back to version 4.1; Is it possible to have a cut down version of this with just the core Ammo and Armor class changes? I wish I could tell you what the issue was but I' still new at modding EFT.