Posts by C0mbat_W0mbat

I am getting this error when trying to start the mod on version 3.7.1 is it no longer compatible?

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'difficulty')

at Bots.updateBots (E:\Games\tarkov 13\user\mods\Valens-AIO_v1.9.3\src\bots.js:32:43)

at ValensAIO.postDBLoad (E:\Games\tarkov 13\user\mods\Valens-AIO_v1.9.3\src\mod.js:59:14)

at PostDBModLoader.executeMods (C:\snapshot\project\src\loaders\PostDBModLoader.ts:65:45)

at PostDBModLoader.onLoad (C:\snapshot\project\src\loaders\PostDBModLoader.ts:25:24)

at App.load (C:\snapshot\project\src\utils\App.ts:39:26)

at Bots.updateBots (E:\Games\tarkov 13\user\mods\Valens-AIO_v1.9.3\src\bots.js:32:43)

at ValensAIO.postDBLoad (E:\Games\tarkov 13\user\mods\Valens-AIO_v1.9.3\src\mod.js:59:14)

at PostDBModLoader.executeMods (C:\snapshot\project\src\loaders\PostDBModLoader.ts:65:45)

at PostDBModLoader.onLoad (C:\snapshot\project\src\loaders\PostDBModLoader.ts:25:24)

at App.load (C:\snapshot\project\src\utils\App.ts:39:26)

I just tried to play SPT and when I click the server it loaded but when I click on the launcher nothing happens. I have deleted that install and reinstalled yet the same still happens.

Is there a fix for this?