Posts by uw0tm8

I ran the latest SPT-AKI installer, and when I go to run Aki.Server.exe, it pops up for about a half a second, and then disappears. I tried to run the .exe from command prompt and got the following:

c:\SPT>Aki.Server.exe

Importing configs...

There's still an error!

Error: Cannot inject the dependency "configServer" at position #1 of "Watermark" constructor. Reason:

Expected "[", "false", "null", "true", "{", number, or string but end of input found.

Error: Cannot inject the dependency "configServer" at position #1 of "Watermark" constructor. Reason:

Expected "[", "false", "null", "true", "{", number, or string but end of input found.

at c:\SPT\node_modules\tsyringe\dist\cjs\dependency-container.js:324:23

at Array.map (<anonymous>)

at c:\SPT\node_modules\tsyringe\dist\cjs\dependency-container.js:295:38

at InternalDependencyContainer.construct (c:\SPT\node_modules\tsyringe\dist\cjs\dependency-container.js:297:11)

at InternalDependencyContainer.resolveRegistration (c:\SPT\node_modules\tsyringe\dist\cjs\dependency-container.js:166:51)

at InternalDependencyContainer.resolve (c:\SPT\node_modules\tsyringe\dist\cjs\dependency-container.js:109:33)

at $e4767385b4d68427$export$b6c59b989905b650.start (c:\SPT\obj\bundle.js:18387:24)

at Object.<anonymous> (c:\SPT\obj\bundle.js:18406:31)

at Module._compile (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1063:30)

at Object.Module._extensions..js (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1092:10)

-----

I am not sure how to proceed. Any help would be greatly appreciated!