Posts by Fat_Rat1738

i have no errores showing up or nothing but as im about to load in and the counter hits 0 on the spawn timer it jsut dosent spawn me in i cna hear my charecter and the games sounds but it just wont spawn me in and there are no error popping up or nothing idk how to fix this there isnt any mods besides realism and the rquierd mods of realism and this mod and some reccomended ones from realism and this mod that i have downloaded so i have 0 clue whats wrong if someone can tell me or help thatd be appritiated and also mb for the grammer not my strong suit ( i just downloaded the neww version today and im stil having the same issues)

Is there a version of this mod that I can download that doesnt add all the trader limited stock and BS by default? Not a fan of mods that just change the entire game without me toggling the differences on. For now remaining uninstalled since toggling trader changes off did nothing.

there is a config in the mod folder for it so you can disable certain things you dont like something will mess with bots and ect when it comes to some mods mainly the weapon tweaks but other than that you can disable trader changes and be fine

ive reinstalled it twice now and it is the right version and my 2nd reinstall i just had SPT mod downloaded and there was also a white box in my bottom left corner idk what that is about either

my mod dosent work at all its either the recoil and the firerate on all guns is to the roof and even if i disable the recoil changes the other issue is that i cant kill anything or damamge anything unless i sue my knife but neither the ai can damage anything its hard to explain the issue but when i do launch the game with the recoil stuff enabled it tells me the game has disabled it causing the guns to be unusable and just brake i have zero clue whats going on ive tried reinstalling the game and deleting all mods but spt realism and it still dosent work