Posts by WoBra

What kind of mission and what kind of profile.json?

I did this with the profile editor. Reset them all and now everything works normally again. Thanks for the help.

Sorry, but it still doesn't work! Do I have to drag ExperimentalStuff into it as well? :(

Edit: With the new update!

Maybe this will help: Everything works in the dealer area with the missions. Just not from the stash. So before the raid when you equip yourself and in the raid.

Hi, I have a problem. When I go to the missions tab and then back to the menu, I see the missions and the stash in the background. I can't do anything in the stash anymore. There is also a mission "Factory cleaning II" when I click on it, it freezes as well! Is this due to the Virtuals Quest loader and can I fix it?

My Stash

-Klick in Stash on tab Missions after that the Tab freezing and cant click on other tabs. Only Reload work but its not good in Raids, i cant loot anymore!

I give all logs, i dont know what you need

How i can Upload the Logs? I cannot attach a .log under file attachments!

you have outdated mods

remove every mod except eftapi and gamepanel hud, then try

Hello, here is another feedback. The mod works fine after I deleted the mods from CWX (BushWhacker,MasterKey,WeatherPatcher). Which apparently also caused errors with two other mods.

Thanks for the help and sorry that the answer took so long.

Edit: I started with HUD and EFTApi and then added the individual mods until the error occurred. After the second mod was already clear that the mods of CWX was the reason. Which I also suspected.

Mods:

CWX-BushWhacker,MasterKey,WeatherPatcher

UNDFTAoi

GamePanelHUD

ArmandsGraphics

BackDoorBandit

UNDndurance

RecoilStandalone

AlgorithmicLevelProgression

equal_loot

Priscilla, Priscilu Spezialwaffen

Realistische Thermik

SamSWAT-EOTechVuduÜberholung

ServerValueModifier

Virtual's Custom Quest Loader

FullLogOutput.txt

Where does it save the log file?

Ingame log I also have no errors from HUD, only from others as I just notice. Can possibly be due to another mod. Tomorrow at the latest I'll try to load only the HUD mod, then I'll see if that runs.

I play with the current SPT 3.7.1 and the current EFTapi and HUD version. Strangely enough I have no error message. Not in the server window and not ingame.

Im only see the Compass, no exits, no Quest help, no Air drop. Only Compass. The health, the hydrate and energy and things like the ammo are also working just fine. I hope there comes an update.

i download it 2x

I have this same issue, setup on SPT on a secondary computer 3.6.0 instead of 3.5.8 everything works but extract and quest icons on the compass. Still works fine on the 3.5.8 (I havent updated that yet)

Do you have SamSWATS Helicrash? Deinstall it and you can see all icons. Without SamSWAT the mod work.

I wanted to put it in here again as well. The mod worked after the uninstallation of SamSWATS HeliCrash again properly. Maybe it's because of the airdrop? Since Sam's mod also works with it. Maybe even with mods that change the quests.

I saw always the Compass, HP Panel and Ammo Panel but no Exits or Quests! Its Enabled in the Options...

New API is installed.

Its a fresh install!

I have the same but without error message and no option in F12 as if it was not installed. Have SPT-AKI freshly installed and new profile. But is not the only mod that does not work via BepInEx. Can that be the AKI what is wrong?

Is done, all mods deleted and reinserted individually. It is because of the mod HideoutArchitect version 1.7.1 from Faupi.

Can therefore be moved as Done. Sry :rolleyes:

Hello, unfortunately I can not see my stash since the update, also my complete equipment no longer. I have now reinstalled 2x to test whether it is due to my installation. No success. Thought it was again the combination of Realism Mod and ServerValueModifier, but unfortunately not. I currently do not know what to do...