Posts by Chambs

Could you two paste your debug hashes as text, please? That's the best way for me to replicate issues.

= =

xĀā,745ą426103538Đ,Ć63ċ65918332Ě,1ĉ37669789ĝ4Ī,4Ĝ52Ĥ1ĈĔ3Ħ7,Ĝď9080IJ75Ě11,840055ijĥĴ94Ĺ34ĩ9ĪĔ50Ĭĕ5Į5ėĿĞ9ĩ5ĐĞăąŋĽŔňĩ8ĥ,|0,ŴŶŲassaultŲpmcboſfollowergluharŹŻŽƆƈƊƌƎƐƒrscouƘƉƋƍƏƑƓsecurity,ƇƥƛƨƞsnipeƳƙƦrkojaƺƲƴƚƍŻƺtƓƾƵƍbŽlƲ||ƕżžgrƢp,beǎuƫcŲ-0.ŞŴ1.1Ş2.ėĠdzņǵǴǷǬņǨ3dzĝǫ,2ǿǿǺ,PMCsŵȊ|ƄtnameshƍƽƫƼƔtetȔmwưhơmmŹŲ2ǸȨȃȊŷǶǶȧǼȭȫŸźǙſǖƁƃƅǏljƜƩƔȴƗȻǀƷƪơƣɂƶƝƪƬƮưLJƿɉȾƹƻƽǖǠǢǤ,ǘƗǛǝŲȱǨ6ĺĒŴ2ŞųĺŴǖǫɪ|ņ4ŲɮɣǖņǼɰȧǶɮŴčɱąŇɧ|ʼnŇɭǖɾ8ʀʂĿɱ|ɼɦɱŴɰǖȯɱ-ǵɢɲȄ|ɱŲȬdzĹǨ8ăɤʣɺĮɭɻɭǼʀɶɱȱɷdz|ŚʤʱŞĽɱŌ,ʶǖǖʸʺʴʹʄȁʦɱȧʑ|ȧȧǖʕȀɪǶɪʛɨȪċȀĠʨɿŲǼʗˇ,˚ȱȱʱŴłɱDzċɭˢŅʄ|ˤŊɱ˧˓ʻ2ʪɭ˂ʲɫ˜ɭɵ˄Ēʔņ2ʑɸ˻|pumǞƄžːɠȊɹ5dıcc5ba4bŘĄľŚŊ6ȧ5cdeb229d7fŊcŊ0e7ce1ĄʜŲȤpȏȑȓȕ,ȗƍaȚȜeȞȠȢȤȉˑ̋Ȳ˒ȊǪǷų.ʡ˞Ƿɡɟ˃ǿʓ˹͖Ȋˈ͚˔ʲŴŞ͌ȯˬŷȂ͚͉ͣ5:Ō:ˬȧaƉɚͰͯlͱʹͳ͵dzŴ white blueBG

=

The ai seem very bugged for some reason with this mod, i'll fire at them and they'll just walk around as if I'm not firing at them or they'll just never raise their gun towards me and when they do they cant hit the broad side of a barn, i've attached my ai settings and i get no errors in my server settings i've also attached my mods folder.

Any help would be appreciated

I also have this problem.
    They will fire at me initially, but they'll stop firing at all after they get hit just once. Sometimes running away for cover or just standing still.

My other mods are:
    Lua's fleamarket
    KMC's SVM (Using Hideout, Trader & insurance tabs; Mod compatibility is on)
    SeeItemValue

I'm not sure about bots not sprinting, I'll have to look into that, but the extra optics / tacticals problem was fixed in the version of FAIT for 3.2.x. The 3.1.0 update included the removal of several item values that FAIT used to determine what should and should not be allowed, and that had to be worked around.

I was having this problem and i solved by removing Lua's Spawn Rework.
    Even with changing "disableAllSpawnChanges" to false, which was instructed on Lua's mod page, the problem still happened.

Now the only thing that feels a problem is how no one at all shoots me when i'm in scav mode.