Posts by xktrom

Puede editar un nuevo perfil a través del Editor de perfiles para que coincida con el perfil "antiguo". Pero tenga en cuenta que no puede configurar todo, como Fence Rep si soy correcto.

Sí, eso es exactamente lo que estaba diciendo, pero el problema es que estoy buscando algo automático y no tener que hacer todo a mano, estaría feliz si pudiera copiar el progreso de las misiones y habilidades.

SPT and online are different.

SPT you can wipe the profile yourself. and if the spt updated to the newer version, it goes with newest game version.

I don't think I explained it well.

An AKI profile of 2.3.0 is not compatible with the current 3.9.4.

What I'm asking is how can I save the progress of my level, reputation, experience, skills, quests and inventory to take with me to a version of AKI in the future.

I know it's an addition to the online game, but if this will reach SPT-Aki or is this already working right now? We all know that a wipe arrives that makes us start our character again.

My question is, does the official online game have this feature, do I understand that AKI will end up adding it in the future?