TsarNapoleon added a new version:

Compatibility with 3.5 update

No fundamental changes
    Removed trader changes until they are fixed in next update

Read the README file for installation and troubleshotting

3.4.2 compatibility

Modularizes the mod in different parts for easier troubleshooting

If it doesnt crash the game, which it doesnt for me, ignore it for i dont even know what it is

Yeah, um. I have to uninstall this mod since the 20rd mag change affects ALL M4 builds, not just this mod. And the Magpul PMAG 30 GEN M3 30round FDE magazine isn't compatible.

I suspect this is a bug, as the black version fits ... along with all other mags.

Also, the 100rd STANAG mag, as well as the Magpul PMAG FDE 30rd, doesn't fit the HK416.

If you want 20round STANAG mags, maybe model one? IIRC, the original M16A4 mod had that.

Note taken, i shall reverse the change

Fixes health, player health is the same as AI PMCs once more

Fixed broken mags

Fixed broken AI spawns (Gluhar)

Added FDE Pmags for 5.56 back in

Thank you very much!
    .45ACP and the one after arent implented yet anyways, its only conceptual, so dont worry about it, as for the rest, its only the problem for spreadsheet, for i am always changing stuff within the mod itself, yet i forget to update the spreadsheet. If you are wondering if the spreadsheet or the mod is wrong, just compare to the rest of the values and see if they have the same kind of standartized "hits to kill" as the rest of the ammo, as well as penetration progression. Other than that, thank you, and i shall fix the spreadsheet.

TsarNapoleon added a new file:

User info rerolled back to a state of around 12 hours ago. Tasks, inventory, health status, workshop and etc are resert to be as i left the game **before** my today's session, 12 hour session.

Steps taken before relogging and witnessing this:

1) i didnt close the server and launcher apps after exiting the game and leaving to do other tasks

2) upon return, i log out my profile and make a new profile, and then close both the launcher and server in said order

3) i use ServerConfigMod to make a new preset

4) I relaunch server and launcher apps in said order and log in the new account

5) I play around 30 minutes on the new account

6) I quit the game and exit both launcher and server, in said order

7) I reapply previous preset with a few modifications

8) I relaunch server and launcher in said order, although with a small rush than usual

9) i relog into my original profile without issue

10) I witness that my progress of the last 12 hours has been rerolled

Points of contention:

2) i mightve done it the opposite order

9) if i had paid attention, i could tell you that the launcher also showed the player level differently, but since i didnt, i cant tell you if it did

10) Upon exiting i saw that the level was rerolled on launcher screen as well, and relogging back didnt change anything

If you require any more information, i shall provide

Thank you.