Posts by Mindboi2425

If you're using the most recent version of SPT, that could be your problem as modding was changed with a recent update.

You used to be able to get away with having SOME "outdated" mods, but now it's "Current version or expect bugs. Possibly really bad ones that corrupt profiles." Check out the big yellow box of text at the top of the mods page.

Thanks for the clarification! Luckily its just the scav case so ill do w/o it for now until updates come, or just go back a version

Hello! New to SPT but familiar with modding, I've gone over all the base parameters and only have 3 mods installed (Priscilu, Lua Fleamarketupdater, and Bigger Bang)

Consistently getting an error (attached below) when trying to use the scav-case, i have both enabled and disabled the scav-case rewards feature in the base of BB, and it still appears, when i remove BB mod it goes away and works normally, curious if there is a problem on my end and I may have removed something shouldn't have, or if anyone else is experiencing this.