Posts by M1gle

Hi I reuploaded the file with the fixes, so you can just redownload the mod. You can replace all files or just copy over the db folder and overwrite the original. Please let me know if that resolves the issue.

Thank you very much, fix helped.

Your bots are at tier 3-4 are they? I suspect what's happening is that rogues, raiders, and higher tier PMCs have the makeshift medkits as loot, but the server is crashing with med_changes disabled because it's trying to give them an item that no longer exists. An oversight on my part, apologies for that. It should be fixed for the next version, need to do more testing to confirm that's the issue. I hope to get out the next version soon enough.

For now your only options are to keep the med_changes enabled or manually edit the bot loadout files.

Thanks, I will wait for the fix.

Hi, I'm going to need details. What version of SPT are you running? If it's 3.2.6 then that would be why. If not, when did it happen? What map? Start of raid or later on in the raid? Why are you sure it's not because of other mods, do you have no other mods installed?

Version 3.2.5, this happens as soon as I load, on any map, no bots are generated due to this error,I tried everything and found out why this is happening. This is because I turn off the "med_changes" function, because everything works with it, and as soon as I turn it off, this error again. (I have already removed all mods, leaving only SPT-realism, and nothing helped except enabling this feature). It would be great if you fixed it, please.

Hi, this bug comes out all the time (It's not because of a conflict with other mods) :

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '_id')

at C:\snapshot\project\obj\services\BotLootCacheService.js

at Array.findIndex (<anonymous>)

at BotLootServer.addUniqueItemsToPool (C:\snapshot\project\obj\services\BotLootCacheService.js)

at BotLootServer.myAddLootToCache (F:\Games\EscapeFromTarkov\EscapeFromTarkov\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\bot_loot_serv.js:67:26)

at BotLootServer.getLootCache (F:\Games\EscapeFromTarkov\EscapeFromTarkov\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\bot_loot_serv.js:11:18)

at BotLootCacheService.result.getLootFromCache (F:\Games\EscapeFromTarkov\EscapeFromTarkov\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\mod.js:93:40)

at BotLootGenerator.generateLoot (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotLootGenerator.js)

at BotInventoryGenerator.generateInventory (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotInventoryGenerator.js)

at BotGenerator.generateBot (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotGenerator.js)

at BotGenerator.generate (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotGenerator.js)

at C:\snapshot\project\obj\services\BotLootCacheService.js

at Array.findIndex (<anonymous>)

at BotLootServer.addUniqueItemsToPool (C:\snapshot\project\obj\services\BotLootCacheService.js)

at BotLootServer.myAddLootToCache (F:\Games\EscapeFromTarkov\EscapeFromTarkov\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\bot_loot_serv.js:67:26)

at BotLootServer.getLootCache (F:\Games\EscapeFromTarkov\EscapeFromTarkov\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\bot_loot_serv.js:11:18)

at BotLootCacheService.result.getLootFromCache (F:\Games\EscapeFromTarkov\EscapeFromTarkov\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\mod.js:93:40)

at BotLootGenerator.generateLoot (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotLootGenerator.js)

at BotInventoryGenerator.generateInventory (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotInventoryGenerator.js)

at BotGenerator.generateBot (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotGenerator.js)

at BotGenerator.generate (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotGenerator.js)