Posts by Zubzub

Not sure if it's a bug, but the random containers always spawn, everywhere. Instead of zero or one in a given area, I'll see 3 weapon a boxes side-by-side and then three more, etc. In the tech loot area above D3, there were about 12 tool boxes.

No dynamic loot is spawning at all, only the containers with seeming 100% rate.

Under the "Loot" section I do not have the "disable random containers" option checked, and I have Dynamic Loot rates all set to 1.0. The dynamic loot rates were much higher by default (some as high as 4 or so). The 100% container spawning and the lack of dynamic loot items remains unchanged whether at 1.0 or the higher default.

Not sure if this is a bug or working as intended, but it seems weird to me.

Trying for 3.7.1, and I get this in console: "Skipping loading of Mod: MOAR by: DewardianDev"

Also noticed the config doesn't mention the new fat boss on Streets, if that's relevant.

Edit: Maybe it's user error after all, as I found this in the console as well?
    "Mod: MOAR by: DewardianDev requires external dependencies but the feature is currently disabled, go to "Aki_Data\Server\configs\core.json", set "autoInstallModDependencies" to true and restart the server."

I've never had to do that in previous builds, so I don't know if this is a requirement or a bug. Hope it helps, in any case :thumbup:

Having one small issue. No errors are getting thrown, Painter shows up, its just all his tabs are empty, No Items for sale show up and no quest appear. LOE is also loading in the correct order. Any help or idea?

I'm having this issue as well. I've made sure that I have MagTape and BlackCore (as well as all of the other ColorCores), and I've used Load Order Editor to put Painter as the first-loaded mod on the server followed by mag tape and blackcore and the rest.

The funny thing is, when I create a fresh profile and first reach the traders screen, Painter's inventory has tab 1 full of his normal assortment. If I quit and reload, his inventory seems to get wiped. Tab 1 is still there, but it's now completely empty.

I don't see any errors in the console. If I look in the error log file, the only thing that stands out is "2023-09-12 13:37:34.389 -04:00|0.13.1.3.25206|Error|Default|Node 6391fcf5744e45201147080f have no parent." spammed dozens of times at the bottom, with all different IDs, but there's no trace with it.

Also, I don't know if it's relevant or not, but when I open painter's assort.json file, it's empty:

Additional info:

When I hit level 10, suddenly his assortment becomes visible again, and he also offers his first quest for the tape.