Posts by utenOM

Small bug with configuration program: the option "Recoil, Ballistics and Attachements Overhaul" doesn't stick, meaning if I toggle the button and hit save, it doesn't actually write that setting to the config file

I can't think of why these config options would freeze a reload. Do you remember which shotgun it was? Maybe try it with the "realism" option enabled.

I've tested a lot of the shotguns now and it happens with all the ones I have tried including MP133/155 and magazine based ones like TOZ and Saiga. The only shotgun it didn't happen with was the MP-18 single shot.

You are right - enabling "realism" option makes this bug go away. The bug only happens when "realism" is turned off.

Sorry could you also send me the config options from the config app? It's located in the SPT-Realism\config folder

Here is my SPT-Realism\config\config.json:

Quote from config.json

{"realism":false,"buff_helmets":false,"armor_mouse_penalty":false,"headgear_conflicts":false,"recoil_attachment_overhaul":true,"mastery_changes":true,"malf_changes":false,"movement_changes":false,"fall_damage_changes":false,"med_changes":false,"revert_med_changes":false,"bot_changes":true,"increased_bot_cap":true,"realistic_boss_health":false,"realistic_boss_follower_health":false,"realistic_raider_rogue_health":false,"realistic_cultist_health":false,"open_zones_fix":true,"pmc_difficulty":true,"boss_difficulty":true,"bot_names":true,"cyrillic_bear_names":true,"tiered_flea":true,"flea_changes":true,"trader_changes":false,"airdrop_changes":false,"all_examined":false,"remove_inraid_restrictions":true,"legacy_recoil_changes":false,"bot_testing":false,"bot_test_weps_enabled":true,"bot_test_tier":1,"all_scavs":false,"all_USEC":false,"all_bear":false,"all_PMCs":false,"dev_mode":false,"guarantee_boss_spawn":false,"disable_flea_blacklist":false,"no_fall_damage":false,"logEverything":false,"unstuck_GS":false}

Hi could you show me what config options you have enabled/disabled?

Here's my RealismMod.cfg, is there anything else I could show?

My modlist is nothing too special:

Code: Mods
    ACOG4Life-OpticRework
    HideoutArchitect
    KcY-SeeItemValue 1.5.0
    Kiki-CameraRecoilRemover
    Kobrakon-UltimateClearNVGs
    ServerValueModifier
    SPT-Realism
    zRaiRaiTheRaichu-AmmoStats-2.1.6

The .dll breaks the game when using shotguns: when you reload a shotgun nothing happens, and your character gets stuck in some kind of state where almost all interaction and inputs are disabled and really the only thing you can do is run around. I've tried enabling/disabling the shotgun mastery setting but it doesn't seem to do anything. Only fix is to remove RealismMod.dll