Posts by SirTyler

I wanted to be sure it wasn't 3.5.1 (I synced and built it after reinstalling), so I reinstalled it again (clean folder, using the installer) and tried the mod on 3.5.0, got the same error again...

It's probably a config file issue, but it should be correct if you downloaded the latest version of BetterKeys. Given that it is happening after Interchange make sure that in the config file it says "The Lab": instead of "Labratory":

SirTyler added a new version:

korean languege fix plz

Thanks for the help, I've pushed the new translations to the code repository. As long as you have AutoUpdate set to true, you won't need to do anything to get the new translations!

Updated for AKI-3.4.0 and includes caching of tier icons that should improve mod performance.

Minor update to solve a known issue involving keys being scrambled.

Bugfix:

• Fix keys scrambling their tiers while being moved around.

Added a client-side mod inspired by HideoutArchitect that supports a "Key Tier List". The default list is based on Pestily's 12.12 List

Inspired by: https://github.com/JustNU/ColorCodedKeys and https://dev.sp-tarkov.com/CWX/…er/Faupi-HideoutArchitect

New Feature(s):

• Key Tier List displayed on the client

SirTyler added a new file:

Inspired by: Color Coded Keys and HideoutArchitect

Features:

• Each key is given a specific color based on the map it is from, marked key, or junk key.
    • Map names in the description and any extract it opens.
    • Quest use and name of the quest in the description (optional, true by default).
    • Loot contained behind the key in the description (optional, true by default).
    • Key Tier List displayed on the client.
    • Auto-Updates for Key Database information from the repository (false by default).

hub.sp-tarkov.com/attachment/3787/