Posts by Bli4tman

Zeroing is a lot more than just velocity, it would have to be based on what round is currently in the gun and then the zero would have to be updated every time you fire which would look janky and wouldn't be realistic. Feel free to make suggestions in this thread or in the comments!

You missunterstood.

The rifle shouldn't be rezeroed during the raid, just properly zeroed at the start of the raid, based on its current configuration.

Alternatively it could be a function of the shooting range, where a player takes his rifle to properly zero it.

Fontaine

Just saw, that you uploaded a mod that that allows a player to "rezero" his sights.

It gave me an idea for STP-Realism:

Rather than manually picking the desired round, the mod would check your firearms muzzle velocity, at the start of a raid, and automatically zeroes it accordingly.

There was a mod once, that did this, sadly its outdated. Beside it took a rounds default V0 and ignored barrel length.

Ps: do you have thread where players can make suggestions?

Found 2 issues.

1. Kills with "Custom" firearms, reward no Quest progression, if kills with a certain Type(Like Shotguns) is required.

I remember, when BSG released the MP-155, it didn't work either. So i assume that the game checks for specific weapons, not just the WeaponType.

2. Force Spawn boss items, seems not to work properly. Killed Reshala around 25 times, in this play trough. He never dropped his TT.

PS THX for the mod, it rescued the game.