Posts by Spunky_Pomelo

Hey there,

Thank you for the great work! I am having what I think may be a bug, and wanted to run it by you.

My PMC's current level is 23, and for the last 8 or so levels most PMC bots have had more or less one of two loadouts. If it's a USEC it is almost always an M4 or ADAR with the same Magpul MOE handguard, standard muzzle device, varying tactical devices and sights, consistently with the SOPMOD stock. USEC seem to always wear either the THOR or Trooper armor. Bear PMCs have a similar issue where they very frequently have an AK-102, iron sights, one of three stocks. Furthermore everyone wears tacsports. It seems that any PMC wearing ear pieces is wearing tacsports 80% of the time. Scavs are also constantly wearing them. I could easily leave every raid with a 6SH118 Raid bag full of them.

I don't think I have any conflicting mods, but after over a week of playing this mod in the last day or so PMC's have been absolutely drilling me from 100m+. It's disheartening to get into a firefight like that, get the kill, only to find its an AK with iron sights or the SAME M4/Adar with some reflex sight.