Posts by DouglasBubbletrouser

Thank you so much! The way this mod makes guns act and work is levels above the vanilla which frankly is unplayable for me after getting used to Realism mod and the Standalone recoil and attachment overhaul. Dope concept and great implementation, real big dicc energy of you that doubles because you made it available and supported it publicly.

I have some questions about the releases for 3.50 that hopefully stems from me not using brain enough..

You wrote that you had implemented some (all?) of SamSwats classic but still top notch weaponmods like FAMAS and L85/SA80. I haven't gotten them to work correctly tho.

Both of the FAMAS and SA80 have less than 20 ergo like before and their recoil sums seems off as well. In raid single fire with tapping from L85 feels how I remember vanilla Tarkov felt, while when trying standard guns like MDR or AUG tapping works as mod intended. Is there a option in the config related to SamSwats guns? Almost forgot to mention I have managed (first time renaming) to add, as you suggested in the release notes, the letter "a" to weapon folders name (ie aSamSWAT-FAMAS) and after server giving me error also added "a" in mod.js.

If possible any help or tips would be much appreciated :)